” if I wanted to know when you were going to blog about blogging, maybe I would just read your blog”
In the last month or two, I’ve had some time to process why I may continue to post on this public forum for others to read. Thus far I have concluded that there are two types of categories that I will create: Content and Context. Here is a little bit on each
- These are thoughts and ideas that I think are interesting, valuable or deserve discussion.
- The medium of this is not a written sermon or soap box rant as much as it is the initiation of a conversation with readers who find this content engaging.
- Although I did not set off to pursue the depths of personal introspection, I have noticed that while writing/blogging I am able to sort out my own thoughts and beliefs much more throughly.
- Some examples of this may be my thoughts on church, life or thoughts?!?
- There are many posts that are trivial in nature but I think will give some context to the reader about who and I and what I experience
- It is many of these experiences that lead to the ideas that are within the content category or are a direct result of what I have concluded in belief.
- My assumption is that understanding my context will help in understanding my ideas and where I am coming from as far as my motive for sharing them.
- Some examples may be pix of family, stories of me trying to walk up big hills, or what I ate for lunch.