I loved this documentary for the following reasons:
- It was super entertaining
- There was tons of good footage
- The guy who made it does a really great job of getting to the bottom of the issue.
- It was not at all about what I thought it was going to be about. Instead of taking a for or against stance on steroids he goes much deeper into the mindset that motivates people to use them in the first place and how the biggest problem that people have with them is that they are illegal.
- I felt like I learned quite a bit about American culture from this angle.
- I felt like he did his research and provided an unbiased collection of the data.
- There were plenty of WWF clips form the 90′s.
- Rent this – it’s worth watching.
- Anyone else seen it? any other thoughts?